Sunday, February 11, 2018

New Beginnings for The Ellises


To those of you who were kind enough and willing to read the previous versions of A Place to Call Home amidst some typos, I give you my most humble thanks! That “first time” experience as a novelist with a publisher was very different than I had been told in advance, and so after getting through some difficult times and learning through it, I’m so very happy to have pushed out a more professional, cleaned up, and exciting version for having re-published it for myself this time around! As you'll see from the link, the old cover has been replaced - as much as I would have liked to have kept it, I had to consider the market's needs. Therefore, while the image is special to me as a memento of my late writing mentor, I'm going to use it as my logo for all print books in the series, and I plan on using it as the cover of an entirely different project later this year.

Buy A Place to Call Home in paperback
Buy A Place to Call Home for your Kindle

If you’ve liked the story and haven’t given it a review as yet, will you consider writing one? It can either be on Amazon (even if you didn’t purchase it there but have an account, you’re able to do that), or on BookBub or GoodReads. Your reviews don’t just help me know what you found good/bad, but they also help other potential readers, bookstores, and libraries make up their minds in wanting to invest in copies too! So far, I’ve only got reviews listed with my previous version of the book. Unfortunately, those reviews can’t be copied or transferred, so right now my new version could use some love!!!!

Are you an avid reader who wants to know how you can get your hands on an ebook version to review, or are you interested in group rates for a reading group? I’m creating a discussion guide for talking points, and am happy to work with you - because I value your readership, since it’s because of YOU that I can continue to have anything to market in the first place.

Are you a Christian entrepreneur who would like to be featured on my website/blog in exchange for mention of my book or a blog interview? I’m all ears.

Whatever your question or comment, please drop me a line today going to my website to contact me there.

Thanks for your support in helping make this new beginning off to a great start!!!!

- Natasha -